Thursday 5 November 2015

Final Booklet














































































This is my final product of the Corita Kent booklet. I enjoyed making the booklet because I could experiment with different ideas and use loads of techniques I was accustomed to. This made it easier for me in producing these designs. My favourite page is the "There are several serial killers in Sweden." This is because you can clearly see the contrasting design idea, compared to the other pages. Between pages 1 and 2, there isn't much of a contrasting effect, because the designs and techniques are clearly very similar. That is what I would change if I were to do it again. I would ensure that each page contrasted with the next, as opposed to having 2 very similar designs within the booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment